As you know we are celebrating Spanish week and Staff really enjoyed Mexican treats yesterday. Here is the recipefor those who have asked...enjoy! Buen apetito!
Chilaquiles for 6 persons
4 pasata tins (you can get ones with chile already)
4 bags of tortilla chips (I suggest to get plain and low salt)
1 block of cheddar cheesse
Onions (if you like them)
Chicken (needs to be cooked already either real or vegetarian) Optional
2 Small Avocados
1. Put a layer of tortillas in the dish and squash them freely
2. Spread 2 pasatta sauce tins on top of the torillas. Use the same bottle to measure one tin of water and spread all over evenly.
3. Add some pepper a layer of turmeric.
4. In goes the chicken and the jalapenos
5. Add another layer of tortillas and repeat step 2
6. Stick into the oven at 180 for 15 minutes
7. Take out of the oven and add the chesse on top to melt for 5 minutes.
8. Take out, decorate with the avocado more tortillas on the side you can put some parsley and ENJOY!!