Thursday 4 December 2014


Hi Midfielders,
Goodness me what a busy, but exciting time we have had!  I can’t believe that it is already the fourth of December!  I have all the wonderful Christmas songs stuck in my head and I have heard some of you hum a melody while completing a task in class.  I’m looking forward to seeing your Performances!

Owls and Ladybirds went to Kent Life where we learned a lot about the Stone Age.  Some children represented our school at Crystal Palace with cross country running and some classes have been on other outings.  All classes also wrote a story to be entered into a writing competition.  All the while, after school clubs have been going on as normal. I just feel exhausted typing about our action packed schedules!

Our time tunnel looks fantastic and every time I walk through the passage, I feel like a time traveller.  Some Midfielders seem particularly impressed as I have heard words such as ‘epic’ and ‘this looks amazing’ as they’ve walked past the display boards.

At the moment the classes are working hard on making things to sell at the Christmas Fayre.  A lot of time and effort has been invested in this, particularly by the PSA and I hope to see a big turnout.

With eleven days to go to the Christmas holidays, take good care of yourself.  Go to bed early, wrap up warmly, eat your fruit and vegetables and wash your hands often. 

Take care,
Mrs Viljoen



No comments:

Post a Comment